At Mandeville Physical Therapy & Wellness, Inc., we provide one-on-one care that is specific to each person's needs. Set apart from the congestion of Huntsville's medical district, our fully-equipped facility offers comprehensive therapy and a personable staff-- as well as convenient parking, an easy-to-access entrance, and minimal wait-times.
Within a few easy minutes of several rehabilitation and assisted living facilities (including Redstone Village and Magnolia Trace), our experienced orthopedic therapy and personalized care is an excellent choice for all residents of Huntsville and the surrounding areas who want to recover close to home.
COVID-19 Information for our Patients
Our team is dedicated to the safety of our staff and of our patients. In an effort to ensure your protection, we have implemented the following CDC guidelines for Coronavirus prevention at our two clinic locations:
- Wiping down all equipment with disinfectant immediately after patient use
- Practicing conscious hygiene procedures, such as consistently washing hands with soap and water (or sanitizer for quick cleansing)
- Wearing masks during the day as patients are being treated
- Implementing socially distancing-minded procedures with patients to ensure adequate spacing between patients and patient treatments
- Consistently cleaning all handles, light switches, knobs, and fixtures immediately following bathroom use
We invite patients to contact us with any questions or concerns so that we can best serve the community and ensure patient safety during treatment.
To learn more:
like/follow us on Facebook